WARNING: Don’t Hire A Gas Engineering Firm Until You Ask Them These Important Questions:
How Does Your Current Gas Engineering Company Stack Up?
Read the questions below to find out!
How can you check to see if you’re being given poor service, sub-standard workmanship or simply being ripped off?
How can you tell if your gas engineering firm are doing everything in their power to protect your gas job from leaks, shoddy workmanship, cheap parts, or other frustrating
(and potentially expensive) disasters?
Could your current gas engineering firm even be putting your safety at risk?
If your gas repair company does not score a “yes” on every query below, you could be receiving substandard work.
- Are they genuinely registered with the Gas Safe Register (essential requirement for your safety)?
- Do they respond to emergencies in 60 minutes or less?
- Are they easy to get hold of and do they respond fast even when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer an on-going maintenance program to keep critical safety checks and certificates up-to-date if you require this?
- Do they routinely (at their discretion and whenever possible) include any minor job in their call out charge and not take advantage of you?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly show what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand?
- Do they finish jobs on time?
- Do they follow up on your requests swiftly and efficiently?
- Do they give solid guarantees on their work?
- Do they keep good time and dress as professionals?
- Are their engineers up-to-date with current training certifications and do they undertake regular on-going training?
- Do you feel as though they are learning on your time?
- Do they take care and time to do the job well and not be rushing to get to the next job?
- Do they listen to you?
- Do they leave your premises in a clean and tidy condition after completing the job?
- Do you have to manage their progress on jobs or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, and frequent
follow up calls and e-mails (if/when required)?
- Do their projects normally end up costing what you were quoted (or even less in some cases) and not taking longer than you expected?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes (not giving themselves a wide open playing field with “time and
If you’ve answered “yes” to all the above questions then congratulations – you’ve found a great gas engineering service to take care of your needs.
The Nightmare Gas Leak Scenario…And How To Protect Yourself From Potentially Disastrous Consequences
Imagine arriving home from a hard day’s work, unlocking the front door, switching on the lights and…BOOM! There’s a massive explosion destroying everything you own and care for.
You’d recently had a new boiler or hob installed by Jim down the road, who owns a white van and is dressed in jeans and a tee.
But Jim wasn’t qualified and you had a leak you didn’t know about, which caused the explosion when you switched on the lights.
Gas and electricity just don’t mix!
This isn’t fiction – it actually happens and people have lost their prized possessions and homes all because of shoddy gas workmanship by unqualified cowboys.
The difference and guarantees are real.
In the Gas and Plumbing industry, there are no short-cuts. The job has to be done properly and carried out to meet or exceed industry standards. Every part of the gas pipe work has to meet British Standards and every single joint and solder is tested against leaks.
The right pipes, joints, valves, soldering equipment, clips and pastes are all used in the right places to keep you – our customers, warm, happy and most of all safe.
Each job is certified by our Gas Safe Registered engineers and carried out professionally to the highest of standards. Every job is thoroughly tested for leaks or problems and industry standard parts are used before the job can be signed off. All pipes and fittings are made secure with clips etc and usually clearly marked for future reference if required.
It simply does not matter if the job is the installation of a new boiler or heating system, replacing a faulty gas hob or just a yearly routine Gas Safety check. The jobs are always of the same standard.
Once a job is completed we make sure we clean up before leaving, taking any packaging or waste with us.
Our prices are competitive and usually cheaper than other companies but our workmanship is always guaranteed and of excellent standards.
Keep in mind our engineers work hard to keep you safe and have overheads and costs such as fuel, wear and tear on vehicles, maintenance and insurance of vehicles, tools and public liability. Your bill will reflect this and costs may include parts, labour and of course time.
We endeavour to keep your invoice as low as possible and try and pass on savings to you at all times.
Rest assured your home is safe in our hands and all our engineers are fully capable and insured.
Have your job done by us safely, cleanly, efficiently and professionally.
If you smell gas, call us right away – don’t hesitate. Your life could be in danger.
Imagine you pick up the phone and an engineer arrives at your property in good time, dressed neatly, quickly and efficiently gets your job done in excellent time in a highly professional manner, cleans up, bids you good bye to let you carry on with your life. This also isn’t fiction. This is us.
Stay safe. Call the right people for a job done right.
Domestic Gas Services
- Gas Safety Checks completed
- Hobs, Cookers, Fires and other gas Equipment installed and checked
- New pipework ran
- Boilers Serviced
- Boilers Checked
- New Boilers Supplied and Installed
- Existing Boilers Maintained
Commercial Gas Services
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment Installed
- Commercail Boiler Systems Supplied, Maintained and Installed
- Gas Safety Checks Carried out
- New Gas lines and supplies Installed
- Takaway, Carry – out and Food industry Gas Installations
Please feel free to Contact Us for further information or a no obligation quote.
We are currently serving Alloa, Alva, Tillicoultry, Dollar, Stirling, Bridge of Allan, Dumblane, Kincardine, Linlithgow, Kinross, Rosyth, Bonnybridge, Bo’ness, Queensferry, Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Kilsyth, Kirkintilloch, Bishopbriggs, Bearsden, Clydebank, Refrew, Paisley, Barrhead, Giffnock, Newton Mearns, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Blackridge, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Bathgate, Whitburn, Ratho, Balerno, Kirkcaldy, Kinghorn, Burntisland, Dalgety Bay, Leith, Penicuik, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, Livingston, Portabello, Musselburgh, Blackford, Dalmeny, Gogar, Currie, Juniper Green, Broxburn, Lochgelly, Cardenden, Menstrie, Sauchie, Clackmannan, Tullibody, Fallin, Cowie, Bannockburn, Castlecerry, Falkirk, Grangemouth, Airth, Larbert, Stenhousemuir, Cambusbarron, Stirling, Laurieston, and Polmont.